Haryana Police Selection Process 2018 is set by the concerned authority to do recruitment. Haryana police selection process 2018 is mainly relevant to the selection procedures of Haryana police. order to get a good job it is very important that and an individual must have the right caliber and the right kind of knowledge. In order to make sure that the right kind of candidate with the right kind of caliber is selected for the various posts of the Haryana police.
Haryana Police Selection Process 2018
A proper Haryana Police Selection Process 2018 is carried out. In the Haryana Police Selection Process 2018 all the different parameters of an individual’s personality are graded. The job comes with a lot of responsibilities that are to deliver well in order to make sure that the law and order of the city are well maintained. There are a number of posts under this authority. Each post has a different set of responsibilities.
The Haryana police are a very big authority it functions with the corporation of a number of people who are posted on the different post. Today we shall discuss two most important posts of the Haryana police. Let us study the steps that are involved in the Haryana Police Selection Process 2018 of a constable and SI (sub-inspector) in Haryana:
- Physical Screening Test- The first round is the physical screening test that is also called the PST. Under this test, the physical ability of the individual is checked. This round is conducted in order to check the physical endurance and capacity of an individual. You must make sure that you practice well before you sit for this exam.
- The more you will practice the better you will get each time. The Haryana Police Eligibility for both the men and women in this aspect differ. This test is for 15 marks and following criteria are checked in this test. You will notice in the table that there is some relaxation given to the female and the ex-servicemen.
|Candidates||Distance to be covered||Time limit|
|Male||5.0 kilometer||25 min|
|Females||2.5 kilometer||15 min|
|Ex-serviceman||2.5 kilometer||13 min|
- Knowledge Test– After the successful completion of the physical test another test is conducted that will grade the knowledge of the individual. In order to do a good preparation, you must make sure that you refer to good study material and prepare well. This test will carry 60 marks in total. It will be an objective type test that will be given on an OMR sheet that is the optical Mark recognition.
- Physical Measurement Test- After the above steps the next step will be the physical measurement test. The physical testing standards are dictated by the Punjab police. There is a difference in the Haryana Police Eligibility of both men and the women.
- Interview And The Personality Test- The next round is the round of interview. In this round of interview, you will sit to answer the questions asked by the member of the authority. In this round, your presence of mind and confidence is graded. Your communication skills and spontaneity of the situation is checked. This is the last round of selection after this round you will get the job and posted in the location as per the need of the authority.